SPIRITUAL SCIENCE OF HEALTH & HEALING - Colville, 1887 - ILLNESS SPIRIT PSYCHIC
THE SPIRITUAL SCIENCE OF HEALTH AND HEALING DELIVERED IN TWELVE LECTURES
Book Details + Condition: Garden City Publishing (Chicago). First Edition, 1887. Hardcover. 270 pages. By W.J. Colville (1960 - 1917), English medium and author who wrote several books on health and spirituality. This is Colville's signature text on the use spiritual and psychical practices to cure illnesses and promote healing. The book was originally delivered as a series of lectures at The First Unitarian Church Assembly Hall in San Francisco, September 26, 1886 and turned into this publication one year later. Some of the lectures include:
- What is Disease and How does Spiritual Science Propose to Overcome it
- Prayer as a Healing Agent
- Metaphysical Healing
- Mind Reading and Thought Transference As Cure For Illness
- Love as a Healing Agent
- Spiritual Science and its Relation to Mesmerism and Magnetism
- Metaphysics and its Relation to Mediumship
- How Can We Trace Diseases to Their Source, and Eradicate Their Causes, When They Are Presumably the Result of Hereditary Influence?
- How to Apply the Principles of Spiritual Science in Practical Treatment
- And more.
Firm binding; very light shelf wear to boards; Library of Congress stamp to title page; scuffing to rear inside board; interior is clean and free of markings.